Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Thursday...it just can't be Thursday. It's too gruesome"

Actually, I don't mind Thursdays...they are my 'Fridays' (the day before my day off). But I thought a quote from Breakfast At Tiffany's might be appropriate for a post about a mug with "Tiffany Lamps" on it. I got this mug at Serendipity iii in New York. I liked the restaurant, and I liked the mug. I especially liked the quote on the inside which gives the definition of serendipity as "the art of finding the unusual, or the pleasantly unexpected by chance of sagacity"...nice, right?

If you ever find yourself in New York, I do recommend this little restaurant. The food is really yummy, and you HAVE to get a 'Frrrozen Hot Chocolate'


In other news: I am missing a bracelet. My Starbucks bracelet to be exact. It wasn't in my jewelry box this morning, and I don't know where else it would be. I doubt it was stolen, because if someone were to break into my apartment and, subsequently, my jewelry box I don't think they'd steal a charm bracelet made out of glass beads and a Starbucks gift card...especially since my gramma has a habit of giving me really nice jewelry that I'm not quite old enough for yet (like emerald earrings, and a pink-gold tennis bracelet)...my new mission tomorrow is to clean my little apartment from top to bottom in search of this bracelet-but let me know if you find it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment