Friday, August 06, 2010

Though the mountains divde and the oceans are wide

...it's a small world after all!!
This has got to be one of my top 5 Disneyland rides!! I don't care how annoying most people think that song is, it is music to my ears when I hear it. "There is just one moon and one golden sun, and a smile means friendship to everyone"...pure poetry!!
I think that if everyone adhered to the values they learn on the 'happiest cruise to sail 'round the world', peace between nations could be achieved. If we realized that 'there's so much that we share// and it's time we're aware// it's a small world after all' we'd see that there is no reason to fight when we're not all that different to begin with. With that being said, I give you mug number 6:

This ride has always held sentimental value for me. I remember going to Disneyland with my parents when I was about 7 or 8, and going on this ride with my dad at least three times. The line was short, so we'd get off and then get back on, and that really stuck with me. Hate on this ride all you want. That just makes the line shorter for me!

And I killed a black widow in my apartment. I saw her, chilling on my heating unit, and then hid in my bedroom for a while. My rational half was saying that I was much bigger than this spider, and letting it keep me in my bedroom out of fear was ridiculous. The other half was shouting "but it's going to eat me and I'll die". My rational half kinda won as I killed it with a shoe from the farthest distance possible. I don't like living by myself if it means I have to kill my own spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment