Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I'll Be There For You

I really enjoy the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. When I was in high school, and I watched it...I think I thought that's how my life would be when I was a young adult. It's not. I don't live in New York City, I don't have a pet monkey, and I don't engage in oddball antics that can only be contrived by a team of highly paid writers. Go fig.
But I still enjoy that show. Which brings us to mug number three.
When I was in The Big Apple for my birthday a few months back, I was perusing the NBC store in Times Square with mi madre, and was tempted by all the paraphernalia (including a t-shirt that read 'Dr. Drake Ramore Saved My Life'-which is fun, but not practical, since grown-ups aren't supposed to wear kitchy t-shirts)
And I digress...
I did however find this mug that is practical, because it allows me to a)drink my morning pot of coffee, and b)reminisce about a fantastic sitcom.


Again...any mug that doubles as an ice cream/cereal/soup bowl deserves to be purchased...I'm just sayin'

And I wish Central Perk were a real place

No comments:

Post a Comment