Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I jumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen...

...pour myself a cup of ambition"
Yup-workin' 9 to 5, that's me!! Except for today, when I work from 9-4 and then from 7-8 because I have council tonight (bleh).
Anyway today's mug is truly a coffee mug. By that I mean it has 'coffee' written on it. It's one of those mugs that you just kind of end up with. Someone goes 'oh, you collect coffee mugs? Here's one filled with reeses mini peanut butter cups, happy birthday'...I'm pretty sure that's how acquired this one.


To accompany the coffee I drank out of this cup this morning, I had one of the yummy cookies I baked last night for breakfast. If I do say so myself, they are pretty delish. I am very impressed. I was in a baking mood last night, so I followed the recipe on the back of the flour to make chocolate chip cookies, but (and this is one of my MANY quirks) I like chocolate chip cookies, but not chocolate chips. So I made them with peanut butter chips instead. And then I glued two cookies together with cream-cheese frosting mixed with Nutella and a few sprinkles of cinnamon. They are kinda amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment