Sunday, August 01, 2010

Mug Shots

I have 31 coffee mugs. There are 31 days in August. This obviously means that I need to use a different mug every day this month when I have my morning cup o' joe. Also, I will be deviating from the whining that normally takes place on my blah-g. Lucky for you (although, my only reader is currently off being a secret-agent for Jesus, so lucky for who? I don't know)
Aaaanyway, I decided to start this venture with one of my favorite mugs. I bought this one at during the 50th anniversary year at Disneyland. One of my favorite things about this particular mug is that it pulls double-duty and can stand-in for a soup or cereal bowl--which it often does.
This was one of my justifications for the purchase of this mug (I usually don't have to justify buying mugs, but my boyfriend at the time told me not to buy it because it was kinda expensive-whatevs)




It has the original Disneyland logo on one side, and a retro-tastic map of the Happiest Place on Earth on the other side. And it's teal. And I feel like I could swap it with one of the Mad Tea Party teacups and no-one would notice. Because it's huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment