Monday, August 02, 2010

I'm not all here...myself...

Mug numero dos for this little project.
This is my Cheshire Cat mug-another Disneyland purchase. Another overly large vessel for my morning caffeine fix, without which (much like the Cheshire Cat) I kind of fade in and out of existence. Well my mind does, anyway...my body stays where it is. Which is good. Over the past few years I seem to have become increasingly dependent on caffeine to live. I'm pretty much a grumpy-gills with a killer headache if I don't partake. It's not psychosomatic...and I'm pretty sure I need it to live.

While I'm not what you would call a 'cat person', I do however like this cat. And this mug because of it. Especially when I stick it in the microwave, and all you can see is his mysterious smile and big eyes looking back at you...creeeeeeeepy

No comments:

Post a Comment