Thursday, August 12, 2010

Somedays require more coffee than others

Today is one of those days. I slept horribly last night. It took me FOR-EV-ER to get to sleep, and staying asleep was a whole different problem. Maybe it was still cricket-guilt, but I doubt it. Something is going on in my subconscious and it is stressing me out to the point where I'm losing sleep. I just wish I knew what it was.
My intermittent sleep last night made it nearly impossible for me to leave my bed this morning, and when it came to choosing my mug, I only had one thing in mind-which will hold the most coffee?? Ah, that life giving substance...(which has yet to kick in.)
Anyway...this mug is nothing special. It seems like one of those 'end of the year gifts to the teacher' mugs...my mom probably gave it to me.
It holds a lot of coffee, though...this is good news.
I might have to refill at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment