Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School Bag in Hand

Last week I went on a little adventure to acquaint myself with the community college campus where I'll be starting class soon. I got my parking permit, paid my tuition, bought my textbooks and found my classes (both of which are in the same classroom, so that's easy!) I am slowly -but surely- adjusting to the idea of going back to school.
Then, over the weekend I went and got new pens and highlighters as well as a new notebook. I got my old backpack out from the back of my closet, and pre-organized everything.
The 2012 wall calendar I got has a dry-erase board segment, so I can leave myself memos and stuff. In fact, all of this is kind of starting to make my bedroom feel like a dorm room. Really, the only thing missing is the poster of Orlando Bloom I had up during my Freshman year at CLU.
Hmm...I wonder where that poster went...

No comments:

Post a Comment