Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Closet Full of Nothing to Wear...

Every morning I go through the same routine:
After hitting the snooze more times then I should, I wander out to the kitchen for some coffee...then go back to my room to decide what to wear. This is probably the hardest decision of my day. I have plenty of clothes, and my options are far from limited. However, when I look at my clothes in regards to what I'm wearing to work I have to ask myself a series of questions such as: "Do I care if I get paint on these pants?" "Do I care if I get snot on this shirt?" "Do I really want to stand in the sand box in these shoes?" Answering 'no' to one or more of these questions really limits my choices. I have about two or three complete outfits that I am willing to sacrifice by wearing them to work.

First world problems, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment