Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Case of the Grumbles...

Blurgh!

I've lost my green hat -grumble, grumble-...and the puzzle I put together this morning was -grumble- missing a piece. Grumble.
I can't find the little plug-in thing that connects to my computer chord now I only -grumble- have the -grumble grumble- other one.
The -rant rant rant- interwebz are broken at home, and my favorite -grumble- coffee shop downtown closes at 2pm on Saturdays...I wish I had -complain- known that before I tried to go -grumble- study there at 3 because I have -grumble, grumble- so much homework.
I never realized how -grumble- useless my computer is without -rant rant rant- internet. No games. No Facebook. No daily crossword. No watching The Big Bang Theory episode I missed Thursday night.

This post has been brought to you by five hours of sleep a night... all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment