Sunday, January 22, 2012

Homework, Oh Homework

"Homework, Oh Homework
I hate you, you stink"-Jack Prelutsky

Highlighter-check
Pen-check
Notebook-check
Textbook-check
Remembering that going back to school means going back to homework-uh, priceless? I mean...um...

Ugh! I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that I should concentrate on reading Chapters 1 & 2 and then come up with something quasi-intelligent to post on the discussion board. I have until midnight to do this...however, I am extremely unmotivated and all too easily distracted.
Also, I have a hard time seeing a point in taking the community college version of a class I took at CLU...or really, having to take any of these classes at all. The goal of me going back to school is so that I can become a preschool teacher...but aren't I already a preschool teacher?


No comments:

Post a Comment