Thursday, January 13, 2011

Too much, too fast...

Anyone who knows me is all too familiar with my aversion to change. I'm Lutheran, I'm German (ish) and I am stubborn. I like things the way they are and if it's not broke don't fix it!
Today, the weather changed. Yesterday was winter, today was spring. It was too warm for January and I didn't like it. It's winter. It's supposed to be cold.
Today, Facebook changed. There was nothing wrong with the old profile (in fact there was nothing wrong with the old profile seven old profiles ago). I don't like the new one. It's lame. I miss the old one.
Today, my astrological sign changed. I've never bought in to the whole astrology thing. I mean, sometimes it's fun to read the horoscopes at the end of the day to see how wrong they were. But there is something to be said for the fact that I am (or was until they discovered this 'new sign') a Taurus. Aside from the fact that Taurus is a bull and bulls are stubborn, my sign means very little to me, but just for kicks I looked up on line what the traits of a Taurus were and the first thing that came up was "Change-Avoidant and Stubborn" well...okay, that's true.."Decadent and Self-Indulgent"...guilty...and finally "A Talent for Arts and Crafts" and it just got weird.

I lost where I was going with this, because it's getting to be past my bedtime, but in short...change is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment