Tuesday, January 11, 2011

and all the little ants go marching...

I have a problem.
An ant problem.
And don't like it.
When I first discovered ants in my bathroom (random place for ants) I attacked them with a stream of hairspray. Mostly because its was 10:30 at night and that was the only thing I had at my disposal. Not only did it kill the ants, but it also sealed them to my floor a little bit and made my bathroom floor all sticky. So the next day I mopped my bathroom floor with bleach-water and the ants still didn't go away. So I bought ant traps, and now the ants are just mocking me. They are treating the trap like it's a little ant-sized Starbucks. They are just chilling out in and around it. They go in, they come out, they bring their friends...and it's driving me CRAZY!
Last night at dinner, a friend of mine inadvertently gave me a brilliant idea. She had mentioned seeing an anteater at the zoo...so I thought that maybe getting an anteater for my apartment would help me with my problem...but, ever the voice of reason, she reminded me having an anteater in my bathroom would just cause and bigger and stranger infestation. How would I then get rid of the anteaters? Is there such a thing as an anteater eater? And what is the difference between an anteater and an aardvark? Why is aardvark such a funny word?
Yes, an anteater would cause a much bigger conundrum then a bunch of little, tiny, ants.

I might invest in a can of Raid, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment