Thursday, January 06, 2011

Shallow Boy!

I am so grateful for my DVR!! For one, SNL comes on way past my bedtime...but I still get to watch it through the magic of technology.
But also, because Boy Meets World comes on before my wake-time (slash during my getting ready time).
There is so much awesome about this show that I don't even know where to start. I'm pretty sure I will always have soft spot for Cory Matthews and my heart still breaks every time he and Topanga break-up. But, I think my first love was Eric "maladjusted woman hating loser-freak" Matthews: in the early seasons...y'know...before he got dumb and fat.
I just love coming home for lunch and taking a trip back to the 90s to revisit one of the awesomest shows from my childhood...
My favorite episode was on today!!


This is the best part:

No comments:

Post a Comment