Saturday, October 09, 2010

The Office-full circle

Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving-Probably The Office. I didn't have a ton of exposure to this show until my senior year of college. I came back after a summer of camp and all of the sudden my roommates were obsessed. I, however, was still obsessed with camp. They were having none of this 'camp counselor Lauren' nonsense. They refused to hear about my camp stories and my awesome camp life. Therefore, anything that they liked, on principal, I didn't.
Then I discovered Jim Halpert (swoon). Okay, The Office was a funny show. Was being the operative word which brings me to...
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
I am starting to get really bored with this show. I am really hoping it's the last season. I think that alot of what kept the show alive was the cute crushiness of Pam and Jim. Now that they are married, Jim doesn't have to be cute and try to win over Pam anymore. Michael is just plain stupid. Dwight...well, I was never sure what was going on there to begin with. And then there is Erin, seriously? And Gabe? What is that?
Last week's episode was good, mostly because I love theatre and Andy was in a local production of Sweeney Todd. Apparently, it was a production full of musical theatre geniuses, because they were all able to master Sondheim in the month between auditions and opening night...but, sure...whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment