Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Desperate

Day 16-Your guilty pleasure show
...Desperate Housewives...let the judging commence.
I got hooked on re-runs of this show during my brief stint as a stay-at-home daughter. My position as 'office-grunt' at the CPA firm I was working at had just been dissolved, and I was living with my parents and picking up random hours as a preschool aide, but I had a lot of free time during the day. I would usually get up around 9, go to the gym and work out for an hour or so, come home, shower, and flip on Lifetime. It started because Will & Grace came on at 11 and DH followed. This soap opera is like crack. I am so addicted, it's ridiculous. And don't let the prime time time slot of this show fool you; murder, amnesia, affairs, secret identities, and now a child switched at birth...this is a soap opera, my friends. A slightly less cheesily acted one, perhaps, but a soap opera nonetheless. And I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment