Thursday, October 07, 2010

Double Up

Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show:
I will spare the PD drill, only because I promised to lay off for a while...but if I were to go in that direction, it'd be a tie between 2.8-Comfort Food & 2.11-Window Dressed to Kill
I'll go with my favorite episode of Boy Meets World. It's not my end-all, be-all favorite show, but it's definitely up there. It is a show that defined and shaped my childhood (and gave me plenty of delusions as to what high school and college were going to be like, but then again so did every other show on T.G.I.F.)
So my favorite ep of BMW is 4.5-Shallow Boy.
Eric meets this pretty, albeit annoying, folk singer and hilarity ensues. When he tried to dump her, her songs turn dark and moody, so of course she gets a record deal and her songs that slam Eric get radio play, like, the next day...even more hilarity ensues. Cue touching music. Issue solved in half an hour NBD!
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show
I can't hold it in, I have to go with a Pushing Daisies ep here. The second to last episode (2.12-Water & Power) probably bugs me the most. It's confusing, and sort of contrived (not that that isn't one of the most contrived shows, like, almost ever). I dunno...it's just not as witty, charming and fun as the rest of the show

No comments:

Post a Comment