Wednesday, June 09, 2010

You do the math...

I got in the mail today an invitation to a friend's wedding!!
It is definitely wedding season, and being 24, more and more of my peers are tying the knot. I think Captain! Captain Jack Sparrow says it best "a wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!!" Okay, maybe not...but weddings are fun times, and I'm always honored when I'm invited to share and celebrate with people on their special day.
I've been to a fair handful of friend's weddings in the past few years, the most recent being about three weeks ago.
But this time the envelope wasn't just addressed to me. No...this time I got 'Lauren Chambers and Guest'.
I've never gotten 'and guest' before so I'm toying with the idea of bringing a 'plus one' to the wedding. But math and I don't exactly get along and I wouldn't want to be minus a 'plus one'. The two options I'm thinking about for my 'plus one' are either 'Jon' or my fabulous friend David...

No comments:

Post a Comment