Friday, June 04, 2010

Bankin' on it!

Friday= day off!! But, it seems I'm busier on my days off than I am on my days 'on'...when I'm at work I sit on my computer, make phone calls and plan cool trips and Bible studies. Let me tell ya, that doesn't usually take eight hours a day four days a week. But I still need to be in my office. So my days off keep me running errands all day long. Today for instance:
drop off apartment application
cleancleanclean (I'm having company in the form of my good friend Tabby)
grocery shop
post office
bank
and I just keep runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin'...
I very rarely go IN to the bank, though. Most of my bank-related errands can be completed at the ATM (usually the drive through one, so I don't actually need to get out of my car.) But, today I needed to go into the bank, and I'm glad I did. Why? Three words: Cute. Bank. Teller.
His name was Ryan, and he had pretty eyes, and a great smile (two of my weaknesses) and he was tall. But...it's not like I can be all "I'd like to get out $40 cash, pay my student loan and see if you'd like to get coffee sometime." I guess when he asked if there was anything else he could help me with today, I could've said "yeah, I lost my phone number, can I have yours?" Yeah, right!
Although, I think I'm going to start going into the bank alot more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment