Monday, July 19, 2010

Sin(gle) City

I just got back from a bachelorette party in Vegas! Yeah, I know.
It wasn't really my style, but I wasn't the bride (obvi). One of my roommates from college is marrying another friend from college in just under a week, and so we celebrated her almost-not-single-anymore-hood. It was fun, we road-tripped over and stayed at the Flamingo. Hung out by the pool (lifeguards!!) then got gussied up and headed out for the night. We had a nice dinner, saw some hot Aussies and then got wrist-banded to get in to a club for free (I enjoy being a girl?) Dancing, dancing, dancing...then bride-friend introduces me to some guy who was talking to her. He was good-looking and we talked for a minute or two, but it didn't really get anywhere.
Now, I was excited about this trip, I brought a new green dress and wore my sexy black-patent heels. I felt pretty, and even though I new nothing could or would or should happen (because I'm not that girl) but, I thought that maybe I could even get hit on. And now there is this guy who is very not un-attractive. (Not my type, but not un-attractive)...and I lost it a little bit. There was no visible problem in this situation...but there was a problem. One that I didn't know existed until that moment...
He wasn't Jon.
How much longer is this going to go on? I can't keep letting my hang-up on that boy get in my way, but I don't know how to quit him.
salkjdhfalfdadf...I'm just so frustrated (mostly with myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment