Saturday, July 24, 2010

This is my life

I just had one of the biggest 'yup, this is my life' moments.
I'm sitting on the ground gluing 25 'Lord's Prayers' to 25 3x5 pieces of construction paper and I have to get them done for my children's message tomorrow at church...I just finished and now I have to go and get ready for a wedding tonight. Ah--the glamorous-ness of me!! That, and it's going to take me the next two hours to transform from youth director to wedding guest...meaning I have to do my hair and make-up and put on a dress. In short, I have to be a grown-up. It'll be nice to play grow-up for the night though.
A little over a week ago, I chopped about two inches of my hair off...I think now that I'm almost half-way into my twenties, I need to start owning up to this whole 'adulthood' thing...I mean, I have a grown-up apartment, I drive a grown-up car and now I have a grow-up haircut...I guess it's official...I'm a grown-up

Frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment