Thursday, May 24, 2012

Confessions of a TV-Addict (Season Finales, now what?)

The Curse was broken. Karen confessed. Robin is the bide. Ivy didn't get the part. Rachel went to New York. Nick moved back. Jimmy got Hope. Gloria is pregnant. Victoria is dead. Kragen woke up with a dead hooker in his bed. Wolowitz got married. Jack and Avery got divorced. Andy got his job back. And that is where the writers of the 12 season finales and the 1 series finale (Desperate Housewives) decided to end things.

I watch a lot of TV and I am currently sucked in to 12 different serieses ranging from Glee to Law & Order:SVU, from Once Upon A Time to Modern Family...the list goes on.
I know that TV turns your brain to mush. I know that is makes you more dumber. I also know that I mostly don't care...plus, I watch Jeopardy, so that's got to count for something. I've also found a way to use my TV watching for good. I use commercial breaks as work-out breaks. It's a really good plan. Even my grandma noticed the difference my TV-routine has made. (For the record, that was my 'mean' grandma).

But now I'm afraid. Now that my shows are done until the fall, I'm afraid of falling out of my fitness routine. I need new shows to feed my work-out habit and my TV addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment