Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cat-astrophe

I've spent the last five nights cat-sitting. I have never really been what you'd call a 'cat person', but the past few days have really been a learning experience for me. 
I learned (while scooping kitty litter) that there is very little I won't do for money.
I learned that I'm mildly allergic to cats. Probably. (The watery eyes, stuffy nose and scratchy throat may have been a coincidence...but I doubt it!)
I learned that cats are weird. They will walk all over your face when you're trying to sleep but the second the alarm goes off...bam! there is a soft, warm little ball of fur on your chest, and it's not moving. 
I learned that I will never own a cat. Ever.

Also, the people whose cats I was watching were supposed to be home yesterday afternoon...but they weren't. They decided to stay away longer, and they didn't feel the need to let me know this? Cats and cat people...I'm tellin' ya! Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment