Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Just when I thought I had conquered the cold/flu bug that swept through the preschool, I was brought down by a bad cold...that turned into a sinus infection...that has now evolved into an ear infection. :(
I'm currently on my second round of antibiotics. I feel like I have been sick in one way or another for the past two months...and I'm ready to be done with it!
I've dealt with these issues my entire life, so a few years ago my doctor ordered a CT scan of my face...she found out that my super narrow sinuses are all crazy and curvy and weirdly shaped, and my eustachian tubes are kinda flattened (and also super narrow). Apparently these parts are essential to life and cannot simply be ectomy'd.
The fact that I live in the second most polluted area in the country really doesn't help this situation. Add my allergies and my deviated septum to all this, and I basically don't stand a chance when it comes to staying healthy.

I just want to feel better, and for my ear to stop hurting.

And maybe some mashed potatoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment