Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Ever since I got my new computer...

...something has been really bothering me. It has nothing to do with the PC to Mac switch. In fact I am so totally sold on this Mac that I've had for, what? Like, two and half weeks? Yeah, my work computer is totally annoying me. I am sooo over PCs...ha! I'm never going back, I am so in love with my Mac; it's easy to use, my desktop stays nice and organized, everything I need rests conveniently in my doc. I've even got the Mac version of a 'right click' down pat! I am such a pro. Plus having a Mac makes me look and feel super cool, because...let's face it...Macs give their users an air of 'yeah-I'm-cool-but-I-don't-care-because-I-use-a-Mac'
And now to the bee in my proverbial bonnet...the play count in my iTunes. Songs that had a play count in the 40s have been played, like, once. On top of that, I have 2000 songs (that's four and a half days worth) that haven't even been listened to yet. I don't know why this is bugging me so much. Maybe it's the inaccuracy of it? Or the fact that I tend to get my panties in a twist over the silliest little things? I don't know. But it bugs. Hard core!

No comments:

Post a Comment